Bankruptcy Information Straight Form Bankruptcy Attorneys
There is a lot of misinformation out there, especially on the internet, about bankruptcy. While we would never recommend bankruptcy to anyone unless it’s the best or only option, it’s important to know the facts about what bankruptcy is, what it does, and how it affects you. Credit-Yogi has been helping people get real debt relief through bankruptcy since 1995.
Creditors, who obviously do not like bankruptcy because they usually end up getting less than what you owe, or nothing at all, often spread misinformation. Creditors may lead you to believe that bankruptcy will bring you more harm than good. However, even creditors realize, sometimes it’s better to settle for less, cut their losses, and move on – rather than continue futile and costly collection efforts.
Call Credit-Yogi now at 1-866-964-9644 or click below to get a FREE CONSULTATION with a bar association bankruptcy attorney to get information on your individual case.
Facts About Bankruptcy
- Your home, car and other valuable assets can be protected under Chapter 13 Bankruptcy.
- You may qualify for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 Bankruptcy depending on your income and assets.
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy takes about three months, and when you finish you are debt free.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy can take up to 3 – 5 years; your debt is reduced, with the remaining portion being paid back over time.
- Small businesses can file Chapter 7 or 13. This is an easier option than Chapter 11, and you can keep your business open. Discuss this with your Credit-Yogi attorney.
- Most debts can be discharged or reduced in a bankruptcy, including mortgage and car payments.
- Student loans and felony charges cannot be discharged, according to federal law as well as some IRS Tax Debt.
- Not all attorneys who take bankruptcy cases are qualified to represent you appropriately – you should choose an attorney who is certified with the American Bankruptcy Association. Credit-Yogi will get you a qualified bankruptcy attorney who works in your community.
- Bankruptcy will stay on your credit report for up to 10 years. However, if you need bankruptcy protection, your credit report is already negative. Credit can be repaired once debts are removed and there are option to keep some credit lines open.
Call Credit-Yogi now at 1-866-964-9644 or click below to get in touch within minutes with a qualified bankruptcy attorney to discuss your specific case. We can help you day or night!
Life After Bankruptcy
Your financial life will not be ruined after bankruptcy – quite the opposite. Bankruptcy is a fresh start. Filing for bankruptcy is taking charge of your life, and doing something productive to handle your mountain of debt.
After bankruptcy is over, depending on your situation, you will either have zero debt, or very manageable debt. You can then live on your current income and feel like you got a big fat raise because you don’t have all those debts to pay each month. You can restore your credit and start saving for your future.
Call Credit-Yogi now 1-866-964-9644 or click below to get a started on a new life without the mountain of debt.